Viscri 125 Viscri, Brasov County, Romania
Those lucky enough to visit Viscri and stay at this unique Saxon-style guesthouse will enjoy the beautiful spaces and wonderful atmosphere. They can also take part in other activities, such as truffle hunting, bicycle tours of the surroundings, cooking classes featuring the season’s delicacies, as well as photography and pottery workshops.
Located deep in the heart of Transylvania lies a village of such beauty to be worthy of the UNESCO World Heritage title. Better known worldwide for its association with the name of Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales, who owns a property in the village since 2007. With its German influences and candid inhabitants, you will feel at home right away.
1 Apartment ( 2 x kingsize and 2 twin beds )
9 Double rooms with kingsize beds
* Extra single beds can be added
ATTRACTIONS IN THE AREA
- UNESCO Fortified White Church
- Horse-drawn cart trips to watch the sheep milking or shearing, and taste the local cheeses (available between May and September)
- Horse-drawn cart trip to the coal makers, a difficult craft on the verge of extinction available between May and September)
- Visit to the local blacksmith at work
- Go truffle hunting in the surrounding woods (available between September and December)